POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Insert file : Re: Insert file Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Insert file
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 May 1999 21:07:09
Message: <372CE8AC.5846F46B@aol.com>
Will do. But no, the news group posts are all there. It would be your news
reader at fault. The utility in question would date to around last autumn
and no doubt the reader is set to extinguish the posts from view back that
far. Probably a simple thing to reset, though not a good idea to keep so
many in off-line mode and all that.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe